Friday 19 July 2013

Odkaz z Broadstairs

At first, before I start, you all must be aware that I am not able to write this article in Slovak which I apologize for. Not only this stupid Macbook is getting on my nerves all the time but there are so different settings I would spent too much time trying to get slovak alphabet here. Time I do not have.

I just wanted you all to know I haven't forgotten you and that I miss you. And maybe this is the only time I can write to you like this and well... maybe I hope a bit that none of you have forgotten me either. I have even something done for you, even if it doesn't seem like much, but I have made my mind and prepared notes for the rest of story Lonely so it'll be easier and faster for me to write. I really hope you'll enjoy it just like I am enjoying it.

What is really nice and surprising here is the weather. Honestly, I am here for a week and two days and it haven't rained once. Not a single drop. Aren't we all told that it rains here all the time? Because it doesn't. We spent many days on beach, I even swam once (which I do not do very often, I prefer sunbathing on the beach) and we go for walks and you know... stuff. I adore shopping here (what a surprise). I could spend all days in the bookshops for they have all the books I've been looking for. Even ones I was not. I've got six new books (three of them already read) and I must inform you that I have finally purchased the first two books of John Green's. And I love The fault in our stars, of course :3 I have no words to describe that. I've got looking for Alaska as well and I am going to read it soon. Also I bought the entire Infernal Devices series which I love sooo much :3 I mean, those books are just perfect. And the last book is one I haven't read yet, just the first page in the shop, but I am sure I can recommend. Well, if you know the british actress Billie Piper of course. Her autobiography called Growing pains is really something a fan should read. And the best thing was I just kinda found it in the bookstore for a single pound.

Yesterday me and my sister spent whole day in the city of Canterbury shopping. I really felt like a nerd cause while she got herself new hoodie, flip-flops and earphones, I got only fandom stuff like Mortal instruments and Hunger games posters (huge ones, I also got Doctor Who one few days earlier) and fan do shirt which I almost immediately decided to wear on the top of my T-shirt (not that I regret it). We also found awesome shop where they sold drawings. They were great, wish I had spare four pounds to get myself one. There was picture of David Tennant (my favourite actor ever) as well as Matt Smith (oh and both were the Doctor Who pictures of course) and there were many 1D ands JB pictures as well (not that I was interested in them). Honestly, they sell 1D stuff everywhere and sometimes I feel like throwing it out of the window. Not that I hate them, you know I don't, it just makes them stupid and well, when there is shop full of fandom stuff and I walk it all looking for something related to my favourite books and I see some superman and batman stuff and then everywhere else I look there is 1D stuff I wish to kill someone. I really do. Like there are hundred posters, one of them is Hunger games, one of them is horrible poster of Harry Potter two are Doctor Who and then there are about thirty 1D...

I just don't know what to write about but I want to write about something so I'd be here at least for a while. Love ya :*

No comments:

Post a Comment