Friday 1 February 2013

Day two

This article is for anyone but Klaudia. U, honey have to wait till I write one in French only for u.
It will be posted a little while after this one.

Question for today says: The meaning behind your Tumblr name.



Well, here we go. At first, what seems like a problem to me is that I have no Tumblr. Therefore, I decided to write about my Twitter name instead.
Immortal Potato.
Meanings: I am potato. I cannot die.
Simple to me. The reason for me to have name like this is not complicated either. Jealousy. I was writing to some friends, when person with really cool and hilarious name followed me. And I was like: Why the hell does she have such a great name while I am just me? It took me much time to come with something, but I like this name. Sounds fine to me. Sounds like me. Because I am person who you cannot get rid of easily. And well... I am potato.
Hope u're not much bored now, I kept it short cause there is nothing more to write about. Another one tomorrow? And one special for special person few minutes from now.
(May I ask people with any knowledge about French not to read it? I don't want to be embarrassed more.)
Love
Kikuš

2 comments:

  1. páni :) to moja angličtina sa ani zďaleka nehrabe na tú tvoju :D (bohužiaľ) ale nejak horko ťažko som preložila, a tá franina :O dievča si ma zabila, nerozumiem ani ň keby tak ešte španina ale francúzština nikdy som s ňou do v styku nejak neprišla (vďaka bohu :D) počuj si vážne rodená Slovenka? :D (tak dokonalá angličtina) odmietam tomu uveriť :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. veľmi pekne napísané, páči sa mi to. už len to že je to v angličtine :))

    ReplyDelete