Thursday 21 February 2013

Day 9

Task for today: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.


I am so sorry. I was just planning to find one or two pictures. But somehow it got out of control. So there are a bit more photos.
And also I decided not to include 1D, Janoskians or HCR. I love all guys from all these groups/bands/whatever.

First of all, ED SHEERAN.

There is no way to not love him. I mean, he is GINGER, he is HOT and he can SING and play the GUITAR. How can he be more awesome? He is funny! He is cute! His songs are most beautiful ones. I love him. Enjoy some photos I love the most.








Lego House lyrics <4




Ed and Rupert, the next one on the list. Both cute and ginger.


RUPERT GRINT


Everyone knows this guy. Harry Potter's best friend Ron. Amazing actor and hot too. Nothing more to say. Just enjoy photos.






NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
Aka Barney Stinson. That guy is awesome. He is really hot too. I just love him. (No need for you to remind me he is gay. I know)







JOSH HUTCHERSON
I have no idea what to say. I don't want to repeat what I'd said before. I love him is enough I guess.









CONOR MAYNARD
Amazing singer, British, totally HOT.








THE END

1 comment:

  1. K Edovi: tiež ho tak zbožňuješ? :3 Po 1D je môj najobľúbenejší spevák <3 tie jeho piesne, všetko :) a áno, je ryšavý :333
    Rupert: Nikdy mi nedošlo, že hral v Harry Potterovi, ale bol mi povedomý :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ďakujem, už to viem :) a aj tento je ryšavý, ako aj ty píšeš :3
    Neil Patrick: ťuťuli muťuli :) zlatý je moc :)som nevedela že je gay :O
    Josh: moooc ho zbožňujem <3
    Conor: už mi to začína byť blbé, ale on je tiež dokonalý :3. máme rovnaký vkus :D

    ReplyDelete