Friday 22 February 2013

Day 1o

Question for today: If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?

Most probably I would panic. Almost everyone would. 

But I would love to spend that day with my friends. 

And maybe take all my money and buy plane ticket to London. That's for sure. I'd love to die there. Like stay there forever. See the city again. 

Maybe chase 1D? Who knows. But that place would be perfect. 

I would hug all my friends, apologize for everything I have ever done to them (let's be honest, that'd take plenty of time) and tell them all I love them so much. 

I would get tattoos, many tattoos and dye my hair pink. That is something I really wanna do in my life. 

I would dance. Maybe even on the street. There won't be anyone the following day to mock me. 

I would probably kiss hot guy I saw on the street. I mean like hot BRITISH guy. (according to point three)

I'd love to kick someone's ass. Beat up someone. I have never done that, but I'd love to. Not to care about him getting hurt. I know I can do that but there was never occasion. To hit and kick someone as hard as I can. Like get into real fight. With lot of pain and blood too. 

I would love to walk down the street and hug strangers I'd meet. Just to be that weird crazy girl. 

I'd try bungee-jumping and stand on the top of the highest building I'd find. I am afraid of heights. So I'd go as high as I can and stand on the edge. And shout to the world that I am not scared anymore. 

I would set my school books on fire. I would take some to some high windy place, rip their pages one by one a throw them into the air, let the wind take them far away from me.

I would cut veins on my wrist. Not badly injure myself, just a bit. Because of curiosity. Why do sad people do that? How does that help them? I never understood but it makes me wonder.

I would show strangers middle fingers of my hands and shout at them Fuck you. I don't know why. But I would love that.

I would jump on my bed for hours until I'd break it.

I would cut many pillows and let the feathers fly in my room and be everywhere.

Music would be on all day, as loud as possible.

I would go to amusement park. Go to the craziest rides and scream until my lungs hurt and I lose my voice.

Most probably there would be no time to do all of this. But I would love to. I'd go totally crazy. I guess.



I love you
<4

No comments:

Post a Comment